Litter from Mirrie planned for early 2021. Sire will be hunt test titled and have health clearances including cardiac echo.
- Puppies will be raised in the home (I don't have a kennel facility), socialized, exposed to gunfire and water (weather-permitting), and evaluated for temperament, structure and interest in birds before being matched up with owners.
- Puppies go home with non-breeding terms and limited registration.
- Go to the AKC webpage on limited registration for more information about this type of registration. Once required health clearances are done and the dog has competition or working achievements those terms and the limited status can be reversed. I do not charge an additional price to convert registration to full. Details are in a written agreement. Certain puppies may be available with full registration to approved competition homes.
- Puppies come with a 30-month health warranty against certain health conditions. They are also guaranteed to be unaffected by PRA, EIC, CNM, and HNPK.
- I am available over the phone and through email to provide "tech support" for all owners for the life of the dog. For local owners, I offer informal training days for help with introductory field work and obedience.
- Every puppy is welcome back at any time in its life if for any reason its owner can no longer care for it.
- I offer a special incentive for puppy owners who are involved in volunteer search and rescue work with their dogs. Contact me for more information.